Voyager Academy Daily Annoucements 11/2
- The Cross Country team has their state meet tomorrow. We wish them luck as they wrap up their season.
- NHS is hosting a winter dance on Saturday, December 1st. It is a Sadie Hawkins dance, and tickets go on sale next week.
- An admission rep. from ECU will be here Monday Nov. 5 at 10:00. This is during second period and students will need a pass to attend. Please contact Ms. O'Kane if you would like to attend. If you have applied to ECU, or are considering it, thiswould be a good meeting for you to attend. Anyone who is undecided is also encouraged to attend as well, ECU has rollingadmissions, and is very popular with the Voyager students.They offer a lot of great undergraduate and graduate programs
- The Lost and Found will be donated to charity this Friday. Please look through it if you have lost something.
- Spanish and art students who have their face painted may be dismissed to the front lobby at 2:10. No earlier than 2:10 pm during 3rd period. We will then parade through the elementary school and return to the commons.